SAFETY - PROFESSIONALISM - QUALITY - SERVICE
New Zealand Diving and Salvage Ltd has developed the reputation as a provider of innovative solutions and service excellence to the marine industry.
Our services range from the provision of work vessels, equipment and qualified manpower to design, construction and management of larger scale projects.
We provide services nationwide from our branch offices in Auckland and Wellington plus our depot in Christchurch and are able to provide a rapid response in emergency situations.
- Marine Construction
- Potable and Wastewater Diving
- Confined Space Entry Planning and Work
- Ship Maintenance, Inspection and Surveys
- Comprehensive and Confidential Reports
- Video, CCTV & Photo Inspections
- Classification Approved In-Water Surveys
- Dredging Operations
- Underwater Cutting and Welding
- ACFM® Non-Destructive Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Pipeline and Diffuser Installation and Inspections
- Intake Screen Installation and Maintenance
- Subsea Water Blasting
- Subsea Engineering
- Concrete Cutting/Drilling/Coring and Placement
- Geotextile Fabric Placement