SAFETY - PROFESSIONALISM - QUALITY - SERVICE
New Zealand Diving & Salvage Ltd offers access to a range of multi-role vessels to support a range of operations with over 35 years experience in the marine industry. Our Vessels are in survey operating under a Maritime New Zealand approved Maritime Operator Safety System.
The configuration and proven capabilities of these vessels are well suited to support line handling and off take operations, diving support, subsea survey profiling and geotechnical investigations.
- Island Leader II is a 23.9m dive support and work vessel with 10 tonne LARS and 4-point mooring
- Shoman is a 17m dive support and work vessel with LARS and winch capabilities. Shoman is equipped with WASSP 3D sonar
- Squalus is an 8.5m rapid response support vessel
- Fathom is a 7m Hydrographic Standard Survey Vessels (HSVs)
- Southern Express is a 23.9m, multi purpose offshore survey vessel
- Further dive support boats are available